Video Interview: Jane's Party



Hey guys!

"I especially appreciate the fact that you treat the support acts with the same attention as the headliner."

That's a comment I recently received on Instagram and it's probably one of the best comments I've ever received.
I learned that the support acts are just as important back in 2011, when the support act stepped on stage and blew me away. That support act became one of my favourite bands and taught me that you should always be in time to catch the support act. They might be your next favourite thing.

Life keeps on proving my point and that's why I'll always check out the support acts weeks before the gigs.

That's why today I get to share an interview with filmed with Jane's Party, who supported Tom Odell on tour last month.


Jane's Party are a four piece from Toronto, Canada.

The Alt-Pop mixed with Rock band consists of:
Devon Richardson
Tom Ionescu
Jeff Giles
Zach Sutton


The guys have been playing together since 2006, which has given them enough practice on how to work a crowd.
With their energetic and fun driven songs, Jane's Party have managed to share the stage with Blue Rodeo, Sam Roberts Band, The Arkells, Wintersleep, Matt Mays, The Maccabees, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Tom Odell, Lights, Manic Street Preachers, and others.

So far they have released:
Album: The Garage Sessions (2009)
EP: Jane's Party (2011)
Album: Hot Noise (2013)
Album: Tunnel Visions (2016)

Check out our interview in the band's dressing room, right before they jumped on stage to support Tom Odell in Munich, Germany.


Watch as we chat about touring Europe, performing cover songs, what their music looks like as an image and a lot more! 





Listen to "Coming on Strong" below!






Jane's Party online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Instagram





Big thank you to Jane's Party for the interview.



Thank you for your visit!














Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)