Performance Of The Day: "Godsend" by Robbie Cavanagh



Hey guys!

You should see me whenever I listen to a fantastic song which I'll share with you.
I get far too excited because I know that at least one person will find a new song they appreciate and will listen to a couple of times.

The fact, that I can offer you a website filled with music that I truly believe in, is what keeps me going.
I always remember the joy of finding a new favourite song. And if house in the sand is your source for that, you make me the happiest little blogger.

Today I've got one of those performances that I just can't wait for you to see.

Robbie Cavanagh is a singer/songwriter from Manchester, UK.
Robbie's music can be genrefied as Acoustic, Folk as most of his songs are guitar and vocal based - yet there's more to him than that.

His album "The State Of Maine" consists of handcrafted, storytelling and relatable songs presented as interesting and lively tracks.

The musician keeps releasing fantastic songs as well as touching music videos and is gigging his way through the UK.

Just recently Robbie filmed a video with the talented people at Mahogany Sessions.

They recorded a performance of one of Robbie's new songs called "Godsend".

I know I technically don't need to write anything about the performance because you can just watch the video and judge it for yourself.
But hey, writing about music is what I love doing, so let me have some fun here, okay?


The first thing you'll notice as you as you start listening to the song, is how incredibly enchanting and soothing the melody is.
The beautifully arranged guitar instrumentals really give the song a lot of grip, as well as a lot of depth.

Robbie's vocals transport the longing feeling, which you get through the lyrics, in the most angelic and graceful way one could think of.

In case you haven't heard of Robbie yet, make sure this is the track you hear first.
But be prepared to spend the rest of the day listening to his music. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Check out Robbie Cavanagh performing "Godsend" for the Mahogany Sessions below.





Robbie Cavanagh online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Instagram





Thank you for your visit!












Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Image: Robbie Cavanagh | Video: Mahogany Sessions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)