Video Interview: Hannah Grace



Hey guys!

I remember that about three years ago, when I filmed my first interview, I was so nervous.
I was a wreck, I wanted to cancel and on top of that- I had no idea what I was doing.

Quite a few interviews down the road, I realised that interviewing people isn't scary- it's exciting.
And once I've started to enjoy the process of it, I never wanted to stop.

What I love about house in the sand interviews is that they offer a variety; sometimes they are serious, like this one with The Vaccines. And sometimes they are nothing but hilarious - like this one with Kodaline.

Back in January I went to Manchester for quite a few bits of work.
Before photographing Gabrielle Aplin's show at Albert Hall, I sat down with her incredibly talented support act and friend, Hannah Grace.

Hannah Grace is a singer/songwriter from Wales.
Her sound combines elements of soul, jazz, pop, folk and alternative. With Hannah's latest single "Keep Your Love", the young musician has proven once again how versatile she is.

Atmospheric riffs, a rough and controlling drum beat and killer vocals- that's how I would sum it up.

Signed to Never Fade Records, Hannah already released her debut EP "Meant To Be Kind" and built herself a loyal fanbase.

Whilst being on tour with label founder Gabrielle Aplin, Hannah took the time to sit down with us and have a chat about being on tour, her new single, the music industry and a lot more.

Enjoy!




Hannah Grace online: Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Instagram






At this point I'd like to thank Hannah for being so lovely and taking the time to chat to HITS.
Also, big thank you to Orna for arranging this and also being super lovely!

Big up's to house in the sand photographer Alex for hanging out with me at Starbucks.




Thank you for your visit!











Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)