Video Interview: Jamie Lawson (round two)




Hey guys!

Most of the times I sit here writing my intros with an exact idea of what I want to say.
But sometimes I feel like there is so much to say, that I'm not quite sure what to mention.

Today is that kind of day.

Before I start the actual post, I want to talk about those artists who deserve every bit of success.
 I want to talk about how nice it is to see this parts of the music industry being an actual community, a friendly community.
 I want to talk how much I love this job.

You see, all of those topics are slightly different and just don't make one intro.

And the artist who is to blame for this "word vomit" is Jamie Lawson.
He's no new name to the house in the sand community, in fact, we can call him a friend of the blog.

Jamie Lawson is a singer/songwriter originally from Plymouth, UK now based in London, UK.
To describe his story, I'd need to write a couple of pages. To avoid that, I'll try to give you the "quick JL guide", but please make sure to check out Jamie's full bio.

The musician from the United Kingdom has been writing and releasing music for years, he's been gigging loads and has built himself a loyal fanbase.


Between our first interview in November 2014 and this one, taped in November 2015,
 Jamie got signed to Ed Sheeran's label (Gingerbread Man Records), supported acts such as One Direction on tour, appeared on countless radio and TV shows and released his selftitled record which he's now taking on the road.

The man who's "taking off and landing" all the time sat down with me to chat about touring with One Direction, performing on the Ellen show, playing in front of massive audiences and more.

Enjoy!





I just want to say a massive thank you to Jamie for being incredibly sweet and arranging our filming session himself. It was so nice to catch up on what has happened. To see an artist, I've discovered "before the madness", do so well is exactly what I do this for!

Please check out Jamie's album if you haven't already, it'll be released in Germany later this month.



Jamie Lawson online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram





Thank you for reading!











Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)