Video Of The Day: "Lions Roar" by Speak, Brother



Hey guys!

I've got a question for you: where do you go when you're looking for new music? 
I feel very lucky because my answer would be "my emails".

Yeah, every morning I wake up to a couple of new music submissions and I love it. I always have a place to go when I'm craving new music.
Of course it's also my job to go through the submissions and introduce new music to you, but I really do love it for personal reasons as well.

Just yesterday I found out about Speak, Brother.

Speak, Brother are a three piece band from Rugby, England. 
The trio formed in 2011 and was known as James Herring Band until 2013, when their sound became more and more clear and they re-formed as Speak, Brother.

Inspired by acts such Ben Howard, Newton Faulkner, The Lumineers and Kings Of Leon, the bands sound marches into the indie-folk direction.
Mature songwriting, clever arrangements and songs filled with emotion is what the trio from England stands for.

Speak, Brother are:
James Herring
Matthew Cotterill
Nathan Morris

Speak, Brother are now here with their new single "Lions Roar".

The first time I saw the video and heard the song, I felt incredibly moved.
The choir, the images of people being together - it all comes together so smoothly and transports very strong and intense emotions. Video and song go together hand in hand, showcasing the feeling of community and strength.
The choir you hear in the song consists of over 400 schoolchildren from Rugby, it collides with the lead vocals in the most gorgeous way.

This song is absolutely beautiful! 

Pre-order "Lions Roar" now, it's out on September 11th 2015.


Here's the fantastic video:




Speak, Brother online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube




Thank you for reading!












Credits // Text:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)