Announcement: HITS holiday


 

Hey guys!

This post probably isn't the kind of post you'd expect to read on HITS, nonetheless it's necessary.

I've been blogging for more than three years now, within the last two years it all got a lot more serious and I absolutely love it.

For most of the past 24 months I've had a new post ready for you to read every second day. Most of these posts take at least 3 hours to prepare/promote/take care of.

I feel like it sounds like I'm complaining, which I'm definitely not. There's nothing I enjoy more than being able to write, let creativity out and somehow share it with the world. 

At times it can become a bit too much though because there's this thing called life which, just every now and then, needs your attention.
Right now is the time where it's a bit too much for me to work on multiple blogposts a day and stay on top of all my email work.

So I've decided to let myself have a little break/holiday which I'm going to spend with people I really need at the moment.
The "break" starts today, on the 12th of April and ends around the 25th of April.
After that we're back to the normal schedule.

I have a few posts which won't take a lot of time to finish, so I'll definitely have a few things for you during my break.
I just can't promise you a new post every other day.
I also do have a lot of ideas on how to improve the blog design, etc so having some time off from writing is going to give me enough time to work on that.


To all The Arkanes fans - the tour posts are in the works and will be uploaded as soon as possible, can't wait for you to see everything!


All new posts will be promoted on Twitter and Facebook, so make sure to follow house in the sand on there to get all updates.
Oh, and maybe check out what I upload on Instagram as I have a few interesting events coming up.


I really hope you understand,
thank you so much for reading!







Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Image: taken for house in the sand


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)