One Million Special: Outtakes



Hey guys!

The new year is already two days old, but I'd still like to wish you a very happy new year.
I'm very happy to see you here, on this little website. 

On December 30th 2014 house in the sand hit 1 000 000 (one million) visits. A number I'm still trying to understand.
Nearly three years ago I started this blog with the intention to write about things I enjoy and to let more people know about them. And that is still my goal.

The fact that a lot of people seem to enjoy what happens on HITS makes me incredibly happy and proud.

This blog opens many doors for me: I get to photograph amazing gigs, I'm allowed to hear music weeks and months before it's released and I get to film interviews with artists I thoroughly enjoy listening to.

Especially the filming became a bigger part of house in the sand.
And guys, I'm not going to lie to you - whenever I film a video on my own or with musicians - there are outtakes: times when you don't know what you're doing, times when you mess up the song you're playing, times when your brain stops working but your mouth still does, times when other people (or cats and dogs) crash the video. 
At the very moment you're filming, it might be a bit annoying when things don't work as planned. But once you get to watch the footage, it's hilarious to see.

I wanted to post a special video for the one million. So I got the idea of putting all outtakes into one video for your entertainment.

And I did. This is the video and I really hope you enjoy.
If it makes you laugh, then my mission is accompolished. So please let me know if that happens.



Thank you for reading & watching!







Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)