Best Of 2014: Video Highlights



Hey guys!

So this is the second post of the "Best Of 2014" series and I could not be more excited.
Last week it was all about the photography, this week I want to focus on the all things video. 

2014 offered a lot of video opportunities: interviews, soundcheck & behind the scenes documentaries, exclusive performances, our first Birthday Countdown and live gig impressions.

I loved working on all these videos and am really thankful such talented people decided to work with me. You all made it so much fun! We got lost together, entertained the whole cafés we sat in, went on stage together, fought against sunset and ended up in the dark, nearly fell into rivers and hung out with cows. What adventurous times!

Looking back on 2014 makes me look forward to 2015 even more. I can't wait to start working on new projects, new videos. My hunch tells me that there will be a lot of videos next year. 


Make sure to subscribe to house in the sand on YouTube so you don't miss anything.

Here's my 2014 best of video. I'm really excited for you to see it.





All videos in full length:
(click title to watch the video of your choice)




 Thank you for reading and watching! :)





Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske


2 comments:

  1. Good work :-) Had to split watching it in 10 minute sections, but well worth it! And you know what? You should become a Travel Advisor for Berlin. There's an idea for a new section for HITS haha. Thoroughly enjoyed the little footages of the city in there. I'd love to visit someday.

    Congratulations on a year well done! Can't wait to see what 2015 brings for you :-)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm really glad to hear (read) that you enjoyed the video. Took a while to edit it, haha. :)
      The future will definitely involve more Berlin bits. :)

      Thanks a lot for the support. Happy Holidays to you too! :) x

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :)