Album Of The Day: "Christmas" by Michael Bublé


 

Hey guys!

Tomorrow we celebrate Christmas here in Germany. I don't know about you but I feel exactly 7.47% Christmasy.

There's no snow, it's actually quite "warm" and it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me. Sure, I've been eating a lot of ginger bread... but I started in September. So I don't really think that is way to get into the Christmas spirit.

I tried decoring the house with everything I festive could find. I bought presents (and still had to buy a few today.... whoops) and wrapped them.

But still.. it feels more like October.

So I thought "hey, I love music. Maybe music will do the job."
I have to admit, I only know the basic Christmas songs, as I've never been over-excited about Christmas.

I then stumbled upon Michael Bublé's Christmas album. Yes, it got released 2011. No, I don't care if that makes it old.
Of course it features the classics such as "Jingle Bells", "White Christmas" and "Winter Wonderland".

In my opinion, Michael Bublé is a fantastic vocalist. His warm, soothing voice just wraps you up like a warm blanket.

So this is one of my favourite Christmas albums. Which one is yours?

Let's get festive together, shall we? 




I'm not sure I feel readier for Christmas now. But I'm absolutely encouraged to eat more ginger bread.


Merry Christmas, you beautiful people!


Thank you for reading! :)


 


Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | image: Michael Bublé press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)