Monthly Review: October 2014



Hey guys!

 October is over. This makes me kind of sad because October is my favourite month of the year.
Why? Pretty sunsets, brilliant gigs and for some reason I always get to do the coolest stuff for the blog in October.
But hey, we'll meet again... in a year.

Here's what October was like on house in the sand!

Artists featured on house in the sand:
The Glass Child

What I enjoyed doing for HITS:
- creating an Autumn playlist
- releasing the official trailer for #HITSBC15
- going on stage with The Arkanes

Iteams which made me happy:
- my new desk (nerdy journalist...)
- AAA passes ;)

Highlights: 
- hitting 600 000 and 700 000 page views! AHHHH!
- filming a few videos for #HITSBC15

What I've learned:
 - that my obsession with Hydrangeas is probably unhealthy
- the first chords of Hozier's "Cherry Wine"

Songs I've loved (and still love!):
"Part II" by Paramore
"Louisa" by Keeva

Comment of the month:
"Hozier's new album is incredible, absolutely obsessed with his voice. If you haven't seen him live, its a must! Blown away by his SNL performance." - Comment by Emy on "Album Review: "Hozier" by Hozier"

Photograph of the month:

What I'm looking forward to in November:
- more #HITSBC15 work
- a lot of editing and writing
- ginger bread


And that's it! Another month is over and reviewed.
Thank you a lot for choosing to spend October with us! :)


Thank you for reading!





Credits // Text & Photography: Vanessa Jertschewske
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)