Song Of The Day: 'Nostalgia' by Martin Luke Brown


Hey guys,

Do you ever feel nostalgia?
Well, I do. Quite often to be honest. And I like wandering through early days in my mind, remembering little things from my childhood like running in a princess dress thinking I could do everything.
(I still do that.) (Not in a princess dress though.)

And 'Song Of The Day' is exactly about that feeling - feeling nostalgic about your childhood and dealing with growing up.

Martin Luke Brown is the artist behind our song of the day. He started making music at the age of 14 and has been writing and recording ever since. The musician from Leicester, UK could be classified as alternative pop mixed with acoustic and soul elements.


His single 'Nostalgia' represents those genres perfectly.
Martin's voice is absolutely fantastic; the high notes are beautifully sung and cause several goosebump moments while still being strong enough to keep the warm atmosphere of the song alive. 
The instrumentation works together very well; piano, percussions and guitar compliment each other and give the track the necessary grip.

Thoughtful lyrics, clever arrangements and an A+ vocal performance let us know:
Martin Luke Brown is one to watch.
I'm quite sure he is going to own a large spot in the music world soon. I'm impressed!


Watch the music video now!




Download 'Nostalgia' by clicking the image below.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/nostalgia-single/id883292180


Martin Luke Brown online: Twitter | Facebook | YouTube


Thank you for reading!





Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Images: Martin Luke Brown Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)