Video Of The Day: 'London Lives' by Mark Mathews


 Hey guys,

Music videos are strange things.
There are only two options you have when you watch them:
1) The video visualizes the song perfectly and represents the lines sung in moving pictures
2) You just don't get a single thing about what's happening on your screen

At least that's the only options I've ever experienced while watching videos.
Really.



The talented dude called Mark Mathews released his music video for his catchy single 'London Lives' and I'm really excited to finally share the video with you.
I have seen it before (you're allowed to hate on the stinking press people, it's ok) and it was quite the torture not to tweet about it immediately.

Mark chatted us through the shooting process in our last interview, so check it out here.

The song as well as the video are about London.
As simple as that.

I've been lucky enough to travel to London before and it became one of my favourite cities I've ever been to.
I've experienced it exactly the way it's displayed in the 'London Lives' music video - it's lively, exciting, lovely, fun and so much more.

Without further do and rambling - check out the video here!





Mark Mathews online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube
Thank you for reading!


Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Photography & Video: Mark Mathews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)