Playlist: editor's choice



Hey guys,
it's been a while since I last did something on a more personal level.
Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you about my problems or anything, I'm just going to share what's on my playlist. :)


I hope you enjoy!


'Home' by Gabrielle Aplin
The lyrics really mean a lot to me due to some personal experiences.


'I Know A Girl' by Martin and James
This is one of my favourite M&J songs. One of many though.
  

 'Through My Weakness' by Jim Kroft
Always. Always. Always. On any playlist.




'Hard To Cry' by Martin and James
Unreleased but loved.



 

'Windchime' by The Plea
There's something about this band's sound that just gets me.

 


'Dancing Shoes' by Ben Barritt 
Really glad I got to know this talented musician!


'Love Me No Matter What' by Lizabett Russo
 How can you not love her voice?

 


'Sharpshooter' by The Arkanes
No playlist without some Arkanes. 


 


'Supermoon' by Shoot The Rabbit
Super funny guys with great tunes!



And that's it!
What have you been listening to lately? Leave a comment or tweet/facebook me!
 I'd love to know!  



Thank you for reading! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)