Tour Tip: Martin and James with special guest Jim Kroft

 
It's the unexpected things in life that make it awesome!

Hey guys,
with that being said you probably already get that I'm a bit excited right now.
('a bit'
is an understatement but that's another topic)

So informed blog readers already know that Martin and James are going on tour - this month.
And informed Twitter readers also already know that Jim Kroft is supporting them.

That means my very favourite musicians are going on tour together.
And as their roadie is the coolest roadie excisting this means my favourite Scottish people are going on tour together.

And I don't know about you but I really think that that's the coolest thing ever. 
Like ever.
Ever.
Ever.

And house in the sand would not be where it is today without the support of these four people so of course I'm sharing these news with all of you.

So if you live in Germany and they're coming to a city near you, please please please consider going. 
You'll get an evening filled with jokes not everyone gets, Scottish people trying to talk German, beer and most importantly incredible music.

Here's the promo video:



Be part of the tour of the year and get tickets HERE

Tour dates again:
12.10. Hannover | Lux
13.10. Dortmund | FZW
14.10. Duisburg | Grammatikoff
17.10. Berlin | Magnet Club
18.10. Osnabrück | Rosenhof
19.10. Köln | Luxor
20.10. Hamburg | Knust
23.10. Düsseldorf | Zakk
24.10. Stuttgart | Universum
25.10. Frankfurt | Das Bett

And here are performances of Jim Kroft and Martin and James. Watch them! 



 
And that's it!

I hope to see some of you there as I'll be visiting some shows. : )



 p.s. image stolen by Jim Kroft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)