Music tips for 2013.

image: Vanessa J. Photography


Hey guys,

this is the first post of 2013 on this blog.
And since the biggest part of this blog is music related I thought I'd share some "insider" music tips with you for 2013.

(click on the names to be lead to a post where you can find all of their links)



Yes guys, my first tip is of course about the Scottish lads. 2012 has been a pretty good year for them but I think 2013 is going to be even better. Why? Because their new album is going to be release which not only makes the "hardcore" fans happy, but also is going to create a lot of new fans for them.

Not a lot of news about the album have been shared yet, but if you have seen them live in 2012 the tendency that you've heard some songs of it is really high. It's been confirmed that "Cynical Skin" and "My Dog Don't Like The Rain" are on the album. 

I'm really excited to hear the recorded versions of the songs and see the guys on the road again.




I first heard this incredible band about six months ago when they supported Jim Kroft (you can read my concert review here) and I immediately fell for their handmade rock music. It's not just the melody that makes you want to dance but it's also the lyrics.
My hunch tells me that The Arkanes are definitely going to take over the world in 2013. Ok.. maybe not the world .. but keep an eye on these guys! ;) (the smell of tour dates is in the air ...)



#3 - Jim Kroft 
I am more than excited about the news Jim just shared - his new album "Lunatic Lullabies" is going to be released on the 29th of March. 
This means in less than three months I will be able to hold the album of an incredible inspiration of mine in my hands. Aaaaah.
It also means I'm going to be blown away by the lyrics Mr Kroft has written because that's just the part of his music which always gets me to think about my life. 


These are my top three (not ordered!) "insider" tips for 2013.
 I've enjoyed every single minute of being a fan of these incredibly talented musicians and I really think that YOU should check them out as well as become a fan and jump onto the fan train which takes you to the land of good music. ;)


p.s.: house in the sand is now on Twitter. Follow for updates. @houseinthesand 
Tweet me your blog and you'll get a follow back. ;)


x Vanessa




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)