Blown away.



Hey guys,

first of all I want to thank everyone who supports my blog by reading and especially leaving a comment. It is the most wonderful thing to answer comments, so keep that up you guys! : )

Today I'd love to introduce you a song which ironically has blown me away: Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. 

I liked Carrie ever since I first heard "Undo It" on the radio, but with this song (and actually the whole album) she really got me. Her vocals are incredible! Honestly - if I sang like her, I'd never stop. 

What I love about this song is the lyrics. She uses different kinds of writing but it all looks so similar. There are a few comparisons which are just great. The story of the song is fascinating because I am pretty sure that lots of people can relate to it. In some points even I can.


Listen to this amazing live perfomance of the song:



The whole "Blown Away" album is great, so feel free to check it out ;)

Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Leave a comment and tell me what you think about her and the song.


x Vanessa.

13 comments:

  1. I think it was a nice song. :)


    I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
    Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it. :)

      Thank you so much for your comment. I will definitely follow you. :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Great blog!! Hope you visit mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog!
    Hope we can follow back each other! xx

    jessameram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That means a lot to me.
      Yeah, let's follow each other!

      x

      Delete
  4. i love carrie underwood! :DD and american idol.
    but i'm a die hard fan of David Archuleta and I'm glad I was able to perform in front of him! haha. LOOK: http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/02/balladeer-meets-ballerina.html

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button dear :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Archuleta is amazing!
      I just read your post! Oh my gosh !!! That's so awesome. I'm super happy for you. : )

      I will follow you for sure ;)

      x

      Delete
    2. aww thank you dear! :)) followed back ;D
      so hey, you're a fan of American Idol too? :D

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! :)
      Not directly. :D I'm from Germany so I can't watch it, but I definitely like the musicians "created" by AI. :)

      x

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :)