Honesty.

Hey guys,


I'm sorry I didn't blog the last few days. I had some tough moments that really made it impossible for me to blog. But I'm back! :)
Today I'd love to blog about something really important in life: honesty. 
I figured out that not all people are honest. No, not at all. But there are a few people you can really count on. For me it definitely is my family who is always there to support me. But also a few friends (even people I just "got to know") are people I can honestly count on. Not only because they would support me, but also because they would tell the truth.

Just as I'm writing this blogpost a song came into my mind which is exactly about what I'm saying.
"Honestly" by Kelly Clarkson.

I will put the link here, so you can listen to Kelly. I think she says exact the things that I want to say. Here we go: Honestly - Kelly Clarkson.

What do you think about blogposts like that? I mean, I let Kelly do half of the work .. is that ok? :D haha.

Please stay honest ;) 

x - Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)