Dreams


"When your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme."
                                                      - Jiminy Cricket


I've always been a dreamer. Most people always told me I would never reach any of my dreams. But I've shown them that I can reach them.
And you know what? - I want to continue like that. I want my dreams to come true, I want to show people the beauty of my dreams, I want to inspire others to dream big, to believe in their dreams, I want to stay the same dreamer I am.

So, I have reached many goals of mine. And I think there IS a recipe for that - your heart.
It has to be in whatever you do. A dream can't come true if you don't believe in it, if you don't put you heart in it.
But don't forget to work for it. Believing in a dream is the first part, but working for it is probably the most important part. 

Dream big.

x - Vanessa. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)